Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
4th Annual CMMI® Technology Conference & User Group
15 - 18 November 2004
Monday, November 15, 2004
- Systems Engineering Tutorial, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Engineering Systems Thinking, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Systems Engineering and Systems Management Overview, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Processes for Engineering a System EIA - 632, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Product Lifecycles, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Requirements Engineering, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Systems Architectures, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Interfaces, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Risk Management for Systems Engineering, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Product Integration Verification Validation, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Systems Engineering Questions and Answers, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Systems Engineering References, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- "LESS is, in fact, MORE!", Ralph Porter, Deputy Director, Integrated Process & Quality General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems (GDAIS)
- Adopting CMMI for Small Organizations, Sandra Cepeda, Software Engineering Directorate (SED), Cepeda System & Software Analysis, Inc (CSSA) and Jack Conway, ASI
- CMMI Acquisition Module, Mr. Brian Gallagher, Software Engineering Institute
- CMMI SCAMPI Distilled, Mr. Aaron Clouse, Raytheon Company
- Wanton Integration of Wanton Integration of Everything Statistically Everything Statistically Tantalizing (WIEST) Or How the WIEST Was Won, Mr. Mike Post
- Moving from the SW-CMM to CMMI, Ralph Williams, President, Cooliemon, LLC
- Managing Technical People, Mr. Girish Seshagiri, Advanced information Services, Inc.
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
- CMMI Current State and Future Plans Executive Plenary Panel, Mr. Bob Rassa, Industry CMMI Chair, Raytheon
- DoD Systems Engineering and CMMI, Mr. Mark Schaeffer, Director, Systems Engineering Executive Plenary Panel
- What Beyond CMMI is Needed to Help Assure Program/Mission Success?, Ms. Linda Mills, VP, Mission Assurance & Six Sigma, Northrop Grumman
- Beyond CMMI Flawless Execution In The Information Age, Dr. John Tracy, VP, Engineering Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
- What Beyond CMMI Is Needed to HelpAssure Program/Project Success?, Mr. Arthur Pyster, VP, Director of Systems Engineering and Integration
- What Beyond What Beyond CMMI CMMI Is Needed Is Needed for Program Success? - Pulling Value Through the Product Lifecycle, Mr. Ronald F. Paulson, VP, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- The Role of CMMI in Mission Assurance, Mr. John Grimm, Vice President, Engineering Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems
- The Ten Most Common Excuses for Not Engaging in Process Improvement - and What to do About It!, Brian Groarke, SSC San Diego
- Coordinating Process Improvement in Multiple Geographically Dispersed Development Organizations Using CMMI, Aldo Dagnino and Andrew Cordes, ABB Inc.
- Using Continuous Models as "Dynamic and Specific Staged Models" for Process Improvement, Clenio F. Salviano, CenPRA-MCT
- A Methodology for Determining the Organization's Readiness for Process Improvement, Aldo Dagnino, ABB Inc.
- The Look and Feel of a Successful CMMI Successful CMMI Implementation Implementation, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- Applying CMMI Generic Practices with Good Judgment, Dr. Rick Hefner, Northrop Grumman
- Staged Representation Considered Harmful?, Dr. Terence Rout, Software Quality Institute, Griffith University Queensland, Australia
- The Explicit Relationship Between CMMI and Project Risks, Mr. Warren Scheinin, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Criteria for Lessons Learned (LL), Mr. Thomas R. Cowles, Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems
- "ABB Training of Internal CMMI Class 'B' & 'C' Appraisal Team Members", Mr. Dennis Brantly, ABB, Inc.
- Tool to Facilitate CMMI Tool to Facilitate CMMI Appraisals, Mr. Wes Sweetser, Jr., NASA
- CMMI Level 5 Lessons Learned, Mr. Steven Thompson, Director, Quality Assurance BAE Systems
- The SCAMPI Appraisal Method: Top Ten Myths (2004 Edition), Mr. Jack R. Ferguson, Manager, SEI Appraisal Program
- Evidence about Impact and Value Added: One Year Later, Dr. Dennis R. Goldenson, Software Engineering Institute
- Examining the Test Process: Predicting the Return on Investment of a Process Change, Dr. David M. Raffo, Portland State University
- Measuring the Economic ROI and Benefits of CMMI-based Improvements in Private Industry, Dr. Aldo Dagnino, ABB Inc.
- Designing Your Tailoring Approach to Help Achieve Higher Levels of Maturity, Ms. Diane Williams (Mizukami), Northrop Grumman
- Experiences in Root Cause Analysis and Defect Prevention Methods, Ms. Kelly L. Lanier, Raytheon
- High Maturity Practices in Quality Assurance, Mr. Steven Thompson, BAE Systems
- CMMI and Process Deployment to New Disciplines, Mr. James Armstrong, SPC
- Extending a Product-Based Enterprise-Wide Process Framework to Include Services-Based Efforts, Mr. Dave Walden, General Dynamics
- Interpreting CMMI for Business Development Organizations, Mr. Don Beynon, Carnegis Mellon Software Engineering Institute
- CMMI For Small Business, Mr. Nat Guadagnino, PMP Onboard Software, Inc.
- CMMI for Small Projects and Organizations Zero to CMMI Level 3, Ms. Allison Heinen, Mnemonics, Inc.
- Software Plans in Less Than a Week, Ms. Melissa Olson, Raytheon
- Strategies for Implementing the CMMI Project Management Process Category, Ms. Susan Byrnes, Natural SPI, Inc.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
- A Methodology for Determining the Organization's Readiness for Process Improvement, Dr. Aldo Dagnino, ABB Inc.
- Synergy Beyond Expectations - Integrating Engineering Processes, Ms. Sally Cheung, Raytheon
- Tips for Leveraging Process Optimization (CMMISMML 5) with Strategic Planning, Dr. Mary Anne Herndon, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- CMMI Overview for Executives, Ms. Sandy Shrum, Software Engineering Institute
- Understanding Model Representations and Levels: What Do They Mean?, Ms. Mary Beth Chrissis, Software Engineering Institute
- Fast Track to CMMI Implementation, Ms. Jennifer Turgeon, Honeywell FM&T
- Enhanced Process Improvement with Automated Workflow Management Tools, Mr. Fred Roberts, General Dynamics
- Team-of Four Powerful Mechanism for Deployment, Ms. Laurie Haack, Raytheon
- A Comprehensive Survey of Risk Sources and Categories A Comprehensive Survey of Risk Sources and Categories, Mr. Warren Scheinin, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Decision Analysis and Resolution: "Can This Process Area Be Used Across Organizations and Disciplines?", Mr. Gary F. Norausky, Norausky Process Solutions, Inc.
- Tools for Decision Analysis and Resolution, Dr. Richard D. Stutzke, SAIC
- How to Develop Highly Useable CMMI Documentation, Mr. Ralph Williams, Cooliemon, LLC
- How to Define Short and Usable CMMISM Based Processes, Mr. Tim Olson, Quality Improvement Consultants, Inc.
- CMMI Based Risk Management, Ms. Kathy Lundeen, DCMA
- Incorporate CMMI with Corporate Governance Using Enterprise Software Change Management Solutions, Mr. Tim Ruzbacki, MKS Software Inc.
- Generic Practices - What Do What Do They Really Mean?, Ms. Sandra L. Cepeda, Cepeda Systems and Software Analysis, Inc.
- SCAMPISM Class B Appraisals in the Software Engineering Division At WR-ALC, Dr. Tom Christian, Warner Robins Air Logistics Center
- Lessons Learned from the SCAMPI B and SCAMPI C Development Pilots, Ms. Lynn Penn, Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems & Solutions
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems & Solutions, Ms. Lynn Penn, Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems & Solutions
- Appraisal Preparation Lessons Learned, Ms. Julie Schmarje, Raytheon
- Lessons Learned Using the Comprehensive Appraisal Method (CAM) for Performing Interim Progress Appraisals, Mr. Paul D. Byrnes, Integrated Systems Diagnostics
- A Universal Classification System for CMMI Artifacts, Ms. Julie Schmarje, Raytheon
- Best Practice Panel for CMMI Class B and Class C, Ms. Margaret Glover, Software Engineeering Institute
- SCAMPISM C ++ to C How much is enough?, Ms. Margaret Glover, Software Engineeering Institute
- Lessons Learned Preparing Process Implementation Indicator Descriptions (PIIDs), Mr. Raymond Kile, Center for Systems Management
- Acquisition Pilot: SCAMPI B and C with Lessons Learned, Mr. Charles J. Ryan, Software Engineering Institute
- A Family of SCAMPI Appraisal Methods, Mr. Charles J. Ryan, Software Engineering Institute
- Used Cars and Lead Appraisers - Lessons Learned, Mr. Timothy Davis, Raytheon
- Acquisition and the CMMISM - An Update, Mr. Mike Bloom, MITRE Corporation
- Case Study: Realizing 40% Software Development Productivity Improvements Using RUP, Agile, CMM/CMMI, and Organizational Transformation Methods, Mr. Rolf W. Reitzig, Cognence, Inc.
- CMMI Level 5: Return on Investment for Raytheon N TX, Ms. Donna Freed, Raytheon
- System Engineering Cost Collection Codes at Raytheon SAS, Mr. Thomas R. Cowles, Raytheon
- Planning for Return on Investment for CMMI - Process Improvement, J.Perry, Mellon University
- I B Technology Examples of CMMI Benefits, Mr. James Tower, JP Morgan Chase Investment Bank
- Evidence about the Benefits of CMMI: What's Next?, Mr. Dennis Goldenson, SEI
- Performance Modeling, The David Consulting Group, Inc.
- DACS ROI Dashboard, Mr. Tom McGibbon, ITT
- CMMI Advantages Return on Investment ??????, Ms. Lynn Penn, Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems & Solutions
- Evolving a Measurement Program for Systems and Software Engineering Process Improvement, Mr. Tim Kasse, Kasse Initiatives
- The Value of High Maturity, Mr. Rick Hefner, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Using Process Simulation in Quantitative Management, Mr. D. R. Corpron, Northrop Grumman
- Organizational Innovation and Deployment A Perfect Fit for Raytheon's Six Sigma, Ms. Linda A Kovar, Raytheon
- Lockheed Martin Benefits Continue Under CMMI, Ms. Joan Weszka, Lockheed Martin
- Getting from Here (SW-CMM) to There (CMMI) in a Large Organization, Ms. Cheryl Brickey, IBM Global Services
- A smooth transition from SW-CMM to CMMI, Mr. Richard Basque, Alcyonix
- Practical Application of the CMMI and PMBOK Using the SSC San Diego Project Management Guide, Mr. Brian Groarke, SPAWAR Systems Center
- Pilot Projects: "Do They Work for CMMI Implementation?", Mr. Gary F. Norausky, Norausky Process Solutions, Inc.
- Evolving New Data Management to the CMMI Environment, Ms. Cynthia Hauer, Millennium Data Management, Incorporated
- Deployment of the CMMI-Acquisition Module within the DoD, Dr. John H. Baumert, OUSD (AT&L) Defense Systems
- Acquisition and the CMMISM - An Update, Mr. Mike Bloom, The MITRE Corporation
- The CMMI Framework and the Enterprise Adapting or Extending, Mr. Joe Duquette, The MITRE Corporation
- CMMI-based Business Analysis Used to Support CMMI Huntsville Pilots, Ms. Suzanne Garcia, SEI
- Organizational Process Directives - One Size Fits All?, Mr. Ken Weinberg, Raytheon
- Lessons Learned from Adopting CMMI for Small Organizations, Ms. Sandra Cepeda, Cepeda Systems& Software Analysis, Inc.
- Small Project Adoption of CMMI, Mr. James Young, Munitions History Program, Redstone Arsenal
- SCAMPI A Applied to Small Settings - A Success Story, Ms.Sandra Cepeda, Cepeda Systems& software Analysis, Inc.
- CMMI as an Improvement Enabler in (at least some!) Small Settings, Ms. Suzanne Garcia, SEI
Thursday, November 18, 2004
- "LESS is, in fact, MORE!" - 60% Paper Reduction Using an Enterprise-Wide Process Framework, Mr. Ralph Porter, General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Getting Started with CMMI Based Process Improvement, Ms. Sandy Shrum, Software Engineering by Sandy Shrum<
- Top 10 Interpretation Issues, Ms. Mary Beth Chrissis, Software Engineering Institute
- Overview of the New Introduction to CMMI Course and Changes to the Intermediate Concepts and Instructor Training Courses, Software Engineering Institute
- Why Isn't Someone Coding Yet (WISCY)? Avoiding Ineffective Requirements, Ms. Charlen Gross, Software Engineering Institute
- Establishing a Multi-Disciplined Organizational Infracture for CMMI Level 5, Mr. Bruce A. Boyd, The Boeing Company
- Accelerating the Adoption of CMMI and Earned Value Management, Mr. William Nielsen, Northrop Grumman
- Model - Appraisal Method Interactions, Mr. Jack Ferguson, Jack Ferguson, Software Engineering Institute
- Lessons Learned Conducting a Lessons Learned Conducting a Level 5 SCAMPI, Mr. Paul D. Byrnes, Integrated System Diagnostics
- Lessons Learned Using the Lessons Learned Using the Comprehensive Appraisal Method Comprehensive Appraisal Method (CAM) for Performing Interim (CAM) for Performing Interim Progress Appraisals, Mr. Paul D. Byrnes, Integrated System Diagnostics
- Automated Monitoring of Process Compliance, Mr. Gary Natwick, Harris Corporation
- Wanton Integration of Everything Statistically Tantalizing (WIEST) Or How the WIEST Was Won, Mr. Michael Post, CAE USA, Inc. Marine Systems
- Integrated Engineering Metrics, Ms. Sally Cheung, Raytheon
- Overcome Measurement Challenges with Function Points & CMMI, Ms. Carol A. Dekkers, Quality Plus Technologies, Inc.
- Measurement Driven Project Management, Mr. Tim Olson, Quality Improvement Consultants, Inc.
- Integrating CMMI, TSP and Change Management Principles to Accelerate Process Improvement, Ms. Julie Switzer, Naval Air Systems Command
- SW-CMM or CMMI? Do Nuances Exist Beyond the Texts?, Mr. Jim Kirk, Lockheed Martin, IS&S
- Transforming a Level 5 Software Process into an Integrated Engineeering Process, Mr. Bruce Boyd, The Boeing Company
- Transitioning (pseudo) Knowledge from the CMM to the CMMI, Mr. Barry Schrimsher, Glen Talon Consulting, Inc.
- Applying Validation Techniques Across the System Life Cycle, Mr. Bruce Swahlan, Harris Corporation
- Achieving System and Software Assurance Through CMMI-Compliant Processes, Mr. Paul R. Croll, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Mission Assurance and CMMI, Mr. Rick Hefner, Northrop Grumman
- Integrated Processes for CMMI Compliance, Mr. Gary Natwick, Harris Corporation
- A Process-Oriented (Practical) Approach to Program Office Systems Engineering Management Using the CMMI-AM as a Guide, Mr. Fred Schenker, Software Engineering Institute
- Applying Validation Techniques Across the System Life Cycle, Mr. Bruce Swahlan, Harris Corporation
- Accelerating CMMI Adoption Using Six Sigma, Jeannine M. Siviy and Eileen C. Forrester, Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute
- Accelerating CMMI Adoption Using Six Sigma: Northrop Grumman Case Study, Rick Hefner, Director, Process Initiatives, Northrop Grumman
- Integrating CMMI® and Six Sigma in Software and Systems Engineering, M. Lynn Penn, Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems and Solutions
- Taking Charge of Your CMMI Taking Charge of Your CMMI® Implementation Through Implementation Through Automation - Appraisal Wizard, Integrated System Diagnostics Incorporated