Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
Precision Strike Technology Symposium
"Accelerating Joint & Coalition Technology Advances for Precision Strike"
12 - 14 October 2004
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Accelerating Precision Strike Technologies - Where are we spending S&T Funds?--What is happening now?
- Dr. Charles Holland, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Science & Technology)
UK Defense White Paper & Royal Navy - Implications for Coalition Operations
- Dr. Lee Willett, Head of Military Capabilities Prgramme, Royal United Services Institute for Defence & Security Studies, Whitehall, London
Capability Area Review - Land Attack Weapons
- Clay Davis, Air-to-Ground Weapons Staff Specialist, OUSD (AT&L) Defense Systems
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Challenges of Using the TTWCS and TC2S to Enable Retargeting of TACTOM Missiles Against a Moving Target
- Nicholas Barresi, JHU/APL
Transforming Systems Architecture to Enable Precision Engagement
- Jon Dorn, BAE Systems Mission Solutions, Single Integrated Aerospace Picture (SIAP)
Single Integrated Aerospace Picture (SIAP)
- Doug Crowe, JHU/APL
Joint Unmanned Combat Aerial System Program
- Rick Ludwig, Northrop Grumman Corp.
VIPER Strike PGM
- Richard Schultz, Northrop Grumman Corp.
Next Generation Gunship Technology Studies
- Bill Elliott, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division
TARUS KEPD 350
- Friedrich W. Koch, TAURUS Systems GmbH
- Accelerating Technologies to Support Precision Strike for the Marines in Iraq, LtGen Robert Magnus, USMC, Deputy Commandant for Programs & Resources, Headquarters U.S. Marines Corps