Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
9th Annual Army Small Business Conference
"Army & Small Business: A Winning Partnership"
2 - 3 November 2005
Wednesday, November 2, 2005
- GEN Benjamin S. Griffin, USA, Commanding General, (AMC)
Continuing Opportunities for Small Business
- Hon Claude M. Bolton, Jr., Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology)
Update on the State of the Army Small Business Program
- Ms. Tracey L. Pinson, Director, Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Office of the Secretary of the Army
Thursday, November 3, 2005
The Outlook for the US Economy
- Dr. Keith Hall, Chief Economist, US Department of Commerce
Panel: "Industry Insights"
- Operating & Marketing Your Small Business for Success, Ms. Madhu Beriwal, President, Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
- Performance Based Acquisition: Making it Real, Mr. Shaw Cohe, Senior Principal for Defense, Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
Panel: "Challenges & Opportunities"
- Guidelines for Partnering/Teaming and Getting Credit as a Small Business, Ms. Denise Benjamin, Assistant General Counsel for Contracting, Office of General Counsel, SBA
- Business Opportuniteis with Future Combat Systems, Mr. John Kelley, Director, FCS Supplier Management, The Boeing Company
- Update on HUBZone Program, Mr. Michael McHale, Associate Administrator for HUBZone Empowerment Contracting Program, SBA
- What You Need to Know Before You Team/Partner, Ms. January Dennison, President Technology Resource Consultants
- Tips and Opportunities Available for Small Business, Mr. Jim Regan, Director, Procurement Technical Assistance Program, GMU
- Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Opportunities, Ms. Susan Nichols, Program Manager and Major Kenneth Strayer, Deputy Program Manager, SBIR US Army RDEC
- The Route to ISO 9000 Qualification, Ms. Joan Ales, Chief, Weapons Product Quality Management Barnch, US Army RDEC and Mr. Jay Jacobowitz, Team Leader,National Logistics Qualification Office, AMC