Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
National Small Business Conference
"Opening New Frontiers Through Effective Partnering"
31 May - 2 June 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Wednesday, June 1, 2005
Small Business and the Defense Industrial Base
- Mr. Frank Ramos, Director, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, DoD
The Hill: How It Can Help Your Small Business
- Mr. Ron Perlman, Shareholder, Buchanan Ingersoll PC
AF PEO Services Overview
- Mr. Ron Poussard, SES, USAF Program Executive Officer, Combat and Mission Support
Project Management for Small Business
- Ms. Maria Mancha, Frontline Systems, Inc.
Leveraging Small Business Strengths by Primes
- Ms. Bentia Fortner, Director of Supplier Diversity, Raytheon Company
SBIR/Prime Opportunities: A Rapidly Changing Landscape - How Do We Move Forward?
- Mr. John Williams, Director, Navy SBIR Program
Camden Waterfront - "Push the River"
- Mr. Joe Brady, Director, New Business Development, US Army CERDEC
How Small Businesses Can Gain Access to Aerospace Prime Contractors
- Mr. Al Bolden, Sector Director, Socio-Economic Business Program, Northrop Grumman
Joint Ventures In a Small Business
- Mr. Alan Stewart, SVP and CFO, Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc.
Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA)
- Mr. Larry Barazza, President, Symvionics, Inc.
- Ms. Faye Esaias, Government Contract Specialist
How To Do Business with the Government and Survive
- Mr. Jim Lasswell, President/CEO, Indus Technology Corporation
Influence & The Federal Contracting Process: How To Gain Access & Win
- Ms. Sophia Nelson, Attorney at Law, Holland & Knight LLP
Thursday, June 2, 2005
Raytheon: Customer Success is Our Mission
- Mr. Richard B. Johnston, Vice President, Operations, Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems
- Brig Gen Mike Worden, Director of Operational Plans and Joint Matters
iRobot: Partnering for Success
- Ms. Helen Greiner, iRobot, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board
Panel: Small Business Utilization Directors
- Air Force Small & Disadvantaged Business Program, Mr. Joseph G. Diamond, Director, OSDBU, US Air Force
- Contracting: United States Government, Ms. Pamela Smith-Cressel, Business Specialist, GSA
- Department of the Army Small Business Program, LTC Jim Blanco, Assistant to the Director, OSDBU, US Army