Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
10th Annual Small Business Conference
""Army & Small Business: Partners for Success""
1 - 2 November 2006
Wednesday, November 1, 2006
Welcome & Introduction:
- Lt Gen Lawrence P. Farrell, Jr., USAF (Ret), President & CEO, NDIA
- GEN Benjamin S. Griffin, USA, Commanding General (AMC)
Continuing Opportunities for Small Businesses
- Hon Claude M. Bolton, Jr., Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology)
Update on the State of the Army Small Business Program
- Ms. Tracey L. Pinson, Director, Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Office of the Secretary of the Army
The Outlook for Small Business
- Mr. Joel Szabat, Chief of Staff, US Small Business Administration Networking Reception in the Display Area
Thursday, November 2, 2006
Breakout Sessions - Special Interest Topics
Panel: "Industry Insights"
- Mr. Randy Gardiner, President, Red Dot Corporation
- Mr. Vikram Verma, President & CEO, Savi Technology, a Lockheed Martin Company
Panel: "Assistance & Opportunities"
- Ms. Elaine C. Duke, Chief Procurement Officer, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Mr. Lee Thompson, Assistant Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Policy & Procurement) - Iraq/Afghanistan, HQs, Department of the Army
- Ms. Wendy Despres, Mentor-Protégé Program & Subcontracting, Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization, HQs, Department of the Army
- Mr. Steve Marion, Senior Program Director, Supplier Management, FCS, The Boeing Company
Panel: "Open Question Period"
Moderator: Mr. Jeffrey Parsons, Director, Command Contracting, US Army Materiel Command
- Ms. Marlene Cruze, Executive Director, Acquisition Center, US Army Aviation and Missile Command
- Mr. Edward Elgart, Principal Assistant Responsible for Contracting (PARC), US Army Communications-Electronics Command
- Mr. Martin Green, Acting PARC, US Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command
- Mr. James Loehrl, PARC, US Army Field Support Command
- Mr. James Warrington, Director of Contracting, US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command Acquisition Center
Matching Your Personnel Requirements with Available Talent
- Mr. Steven R. Clark, Director, Military Severely Injured Center, Pentagon Detachment, Department of Defense