Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
17th Annual NDIA SO/LIC Symposium
13 - 15 March 2006
Monday, March 13, 2006
Interagency Presentations: "US Policy and Objectives in Combating Terrorism"
- Ms. Marcia Wong, State Coordinator for Reconstruction and Stabilization (Acting)
ASD(SO/LIC) Presentations: "Defense Perspectives of the War on Terrorism"
- Honorable Thomas W. O'Connell, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Low Intensity Conflict
Joint Staff Presentation: "National Military Strategy for Combating Terriorism"
- Lieutenant General Victor E. Renuart, Jr., USAF, Director, J-5, The Joint Staff
Coalition Partners Presentation: "Impact of Global War On Terrorism on Partner Nations' Interagency Operations"
- "Perspective on French Interagency Operations", Major General Benoit Puga, Commander Special Operations Command
- "Perspective on Australian Interagency Operations", Colonel Mal Rerden, Acting Deputy Special Operations Commander, Australia
- "Perspective on Polish Interagency Operations", Colonel Marek Olbrycht, Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff, Special Operations Forces
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
- "Project on Special Operations and Special Operations Forces (POSOF)", Clark Murdock, Senior Adviser, Co-Director, POSOF
- "Special Operations Memorial Foundation", MGen Jim McCombs, USAF (Ret) & Mr. Mike Dickerson, SOF Memorial Foundation
Theater Special Operations Command Presentations: "Role and Impact of the Interagency on Theater Special Operations"
- Major General Thomas Csrnko, USA, Commander, Special Operations Command Europe
- Brigadier General Charles T. Cleveland, USA, Commander, Special Operations Command South
Industry Presentations: "Contractors on the Battlefield"
- Lieutenant General Joseph M. Cosumano, Jr., USA (Ret), Vice President, Contingency and Homeland Operations, Halliburton
- Mr. Chris Taylor, Vice President Strategic Initiatives, Blackwater USA
- Mr. Ignacio Balderas, Former CEO, Triple Canopy
Intelligence Community in the War on Terrorism"
- Lieutenant General William G. "Jerry" Boykin, USA, Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence and Warfighting Support
"Advanced Systems and Concepts for the Global War on Terrorism"
- Ms. Sue Payton, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense, Advanced Systems & Concepts
- AT4CS House Goes Up (Video)
Industry Presentations: "Large Industry Requirements from Small Business Contractors for Combating Terrorism"
- Mr. Joseph Russek, Program Manager, Network Centric Soldier Tracking System - Integrated Battlespace Combat Situational Awareness Systems, The Boeing Company
- Mr. John J. Freeh, President, Lockheed Martin Systems Management
- Mr. Tofie Owen, Senior Vice President, Science Applications International Corporation
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Keynote Address: "Report on Quadrennial Defense Review"
- Honorable C. Ryan Henry, Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
Services Presentations: "Impact of the War on Terrorism on the Service"
- Brigadier General Mike Milano, USA, Commander, Special Operations Command Europe
- Brigadier General Dutch Holland, USAF, Director of Operations and Training, Deputy Chief of Staff, Air and Space Operations, US Air Force
National Counterterrorism Center Presentation: "Role of the National Counterterrorism Center in the Global War on Terrorism"
- Mr. Kevin Brock, Principal Deputy Director, National Counterterrorism Center