Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
3rd Annual Disruptive Technology Conference
"Seeking the Capability Befor the Capability is the Surprise"
6 - 7 September 2006
Wednesday, September 6, 2006
- Technology Surprise-Why should we worry?, Dr. Ruth David, Chair, Committee on Defense Iintelligence Agency, Technology Forecasts and Reviews, President and CEO, ANSER, Inc.
Panel: The Warfighter's Perspective
Moderator: Mr. Wayne Snodgrass, Consultant
- The Impact of Disruptive Technologies on Joint Warfighting, MG Michael Vane, USA, Vice Director for Force Structure, Resources & Assessment, Joint Staff, J-8
Panel: Perspectives of Change: Identifying the Emerging Commercial
Moderator: Mr. Fred Lash, Vice President, VSE Corp.
- Decision & Analysis as a Disruptive Technology, Dr. Desmond Saunders-Newton, BAE Systems, AlphaTech Division
- Open Source GeoSpatial Tools and their Future Impact, Mr. Mark Lucas, Board Member OSGeo, RadiantBlue Technologies
Panel: The Search for Disruptive Technologies - a "Blue Force" Multiplier
Moderator: Mr. Mike Devine, Vice President, Alion Science and Technology
- Advanced Capability Electric Systems, Mr. Scott Littlefield, PEO Ships Science & Technology Director, Office of Naval Research
Thursday, September 7, 2006
Panel: Disruptive Technology Policy and Focus
Moderator: Mr. Alan Shaffer, Director, Plans & Programs, ODDR&E
- The Military Options to the Use of Commercially Available Disruptive Technology, Mr. Mark Johnson, Co-Founder and President, Innosight, LLC
Panel: Ubiquitous Platform to PlayStation Disruptive Technologies
Moderator: Mr. John Scott, Director Open Integration, RadiantBlue Technologies