Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
11th Annual Small Business Conference
"Army and Small Business: Success Thru Partnership"
7 - 8 November 2007
Tysons Corner, VA
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
- Lieutenant General Lawrence P. Farrell, Jr., USAF (Ret), President & CEO, National Defense Industrial Association
"Continuing Opportunities for Small Businesses"
- Mr. Dean G. Popps, Principal Deputy, Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology)
"Update on the State of the Army Small Business Program"
- Ms. Tracey L. Pinson, Director, Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Office of the Secretary of the Army
"The Outlook for Small Business"
- Mr. Joel Szabat, Chief of Staff, U.S. Small Business Administration
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Recognition of AMC Small Business Person of the Year
- General Benjamin S. Griffin, USA, Commanding General, AMC
"Keys to Small Business Success"
- Dr. Marvin Carroll, CEO, Tec-Masters, Inc.
Panel: "Assistance and Opportunities"
- "MRAP Business Opportunities", Mr. Scott A. Crosson, Acquisition Manager, Joint MRAP Vehicle Program, U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command
- "Business Opportunities with FCS", Mr. John Kelley, Director, Supplier Management and Procurement, FCS, The Boeing Company
- "Industry Partnership Opportunities with AMC", Mr. Ronald Davis, Deputy Chief of Staff for Business Transformation, G-7, HQs AMC
- "Available Resources to Businesses for State-of-the-Art Manufacturing", Mr. John S. VanKirk, President and Executive Director, National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining
Breakout Sessions: Special Interest Topics
- "Success Strategies for Women-Owned Small Businesses in the DoD World", Ms. Madhu Beriwal, President and CEO, Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
- "Tips and Opportunities Available for Small Businesses", Mr. Wallace Johnson, Deputy Director, Procurement Technical Assistance Program, George Mason University
- "What You Need to Know Before You Team/Partner", Ms. January Dennison, President, Technology Research Consultants, Inc.