Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
Net Centric Operations Conference
"Achieving the Goals for the Net Centric Information Environment"
5 - 8 March 2007
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
- "Achieving the Goals for the Net Centric Information Environment", Honorable John Grimes, DoD CIO/ASD (NII)
- "Net Centric Information Environment - Transcending Force Development", Ms Kristen Baldwin, Deputy Director, Software Engineering & System Assurance OUSD(AT&L)
- "Top Ten Emerging Technologies Drive Mission Performance", Dr. David F. McQueeney, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer - Federal, IBM Global Business Services
NCO Industry Panel: "Thoughts on Possible Net Centric Information Environment Near Capability Increments"
- "System of Systems Common Operating Environment (SOSCOE) Support to Net Centricity", Mr. Paul D. Schoen, Director, SOSCOE, FCS, Director, Integ SW& Prototypes, Advanced Systems
- "A Case Study: Finnish Network Enable Defence, Iterative Development and Innovation using COTS and SOA", Dr. Lawrence Sellin, Business Solution Partner, Network Centric Operations, IBM Global Business Services
- "Information Brokers for Delivering Net Centric Capabilities", Mr. Hans W. Polzer, Fellow, Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems and Solutions
- "Net-Centric Information Environment Operational Capabilities and Challenges", Brigadier General Gary Salisbury, USAF, (Ret), Vice President, Business Development and Marketing, Defense Mission Systems Division, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
USD(P&R) Panel: "Global Force Management Data Initiative (GFM DI) Overview Briefing"
Moderator: "Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), A Net-Centric Model", Mr. Joseph J. Angello, Director, Readiness Programming and Assessment, OUSD (P&R)
- "OSD Perspective: DCGS Governance/Coordination", Colonel Robert Montgomery, Deputy Director (IA&E DUSD/MIP)
- "Closing the Yap Gap Lessons on DCGS (and other's) SOA Implementations and Governance", Mr. Vince Snyder, BEA Corporation
- "USN C4I Migration to a Service Oriented Architecture and Common Computing Environment; PMW-120/Distributed Common Ground System - Navy", Captain David (Rock) Madsen, USN, Deputy DCGS-N PM
- "DCGS-Army: Challenges with Multiple SOA Approaches", Mr. Jeffrey Malapit, Support to PM DCGS-A, System of Systems Analytics, Inc
- "Joint Training System Linkages to DRRS", Mr. Fred Hartman, Deputy Director, OSD Readiness & Training
- "Moving Preparedness into a Net Centric Environment", Mr. Charles Stone, Program Integrator, National Preparedness System
- "Achieving the Goals for the Net Centric Information Environment", Dr. Charles McQueary, Director DOT&E
DOT&E Panel: "Net Centric Process Solutions for the Joint Warfighter"
Moderator: "Net Centric Operations", Mr. Jim Thompson, JT&E Program Manager
- "Joint Test and Evaluation Methodology (JTEM), JT&E Overview", Colonel Eileen Bjorkman, USAF, Test Director, Joint Test Evaluation Methodology
- "Joint Command and Control For Net-Enabled Weapons", Colonel Richard Leibach, USAF, Test Director, Joint Command and Control of Net-Enabled Weapons
- "Joint Mobile Network Operations, NDIA Introduction Brief", Colonel Edmund Mitchell, USMC, Deputy Joint Test Director, Joint Mobile Network Operations
- "Net Centric Operations", Colonel Chris Daehnick, USAF, Test Director, Joint Space Control Operations
- "Joint Command and Control for War on Terror Activities (JC2WTA), Joint Test and Evaluation Project", Captain Tom Wears, USN, Joint Test Director
Thursday, March 8, 2007
- Major General Marylin Quagliotti, USA, Vice Director, Defense Information Systems Agency