Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
Precision Strike PEO Summer Forum
"Joint Perspectives on Precision Engagement"
10 - 11 July 2007
Virginia Beach, VA
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
"Joint Testing In A Virtual And Live Environment"
- Colonel Eileen Bjorkman, USAF, Test Director, Joint Test Evaluation Methodology, Office of the Director of Operational Test & Evaluation (DOT&E), OSD
"Army Precision Engagement"
- Mr. Allan Resnick, Director of Requirements Integration, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command
"Armed Unmanned Systems: A Perspective On Navy Needs, Challenges And Vision"
- Rear Admiral T. Heely, USN, Program Executive Officer for Strike Weapons and Unmanned Aviation (PEO (W))
"Precision Weapons From The OSD Perspective"
- Captain Peter Murphy, USN, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (AT&L), Portfolio Systems Acquisition (Air Warfare)
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
- "Joint Perspective On Precision Engagement", Major General "Mike" Hostage III, USAF, Director for Requirements and Integration (J8), U.S. Joint Forces Command
The U.S. Army's Precision Strike Weapons, Developing Systems And Lessons Learned
- Mr. James Sutton, U.S. Army, Deputy Program Executive Officer, Ammunition, Picatinny Arsenal
- Mr. Sam Coffman, Director Futures Center, Fort Sill
"State Of Precision Engagement In The U.S Air Force"
- Major General David Clary, USAF, Vice Commander Air Combat Command (ACC), Langley Air Force Base
"Air Force Precision Strike Weapons Development Status"
- Colonel Richard Justice, USAF, Commander of the Miniature Munitions Systems Group (MMSG), Eglin Air Force Base
"Unmanned Systems (UAS) Roadmap"
- Dyke Weatherington, Deputy, UAS Planning Task Force, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (AT&L), OSD