Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
Defense Industrial Base - Critical Infrastructure Protection Conference (DIB-CIP)
7 - 9 April 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
DoD Keynote Address:
- DoD Support to Preparedness & Response, Mr. Peter F. Verga, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs
Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Lieutenant General Robert J. Elder, USAF, Joint Functional Component Commander for Global Strike and Integration, U.S. Strategic Command
"The Business of Vulnerabilities - How Economics is Driving Cyber Threats to Infrastructure"
- Mr. Aaron Turner, Cyber Security Strategist, Idaho National Laboratory
"Cyber Security Overview & Update.The State of U.S. Cyber Security"
Panel: Cyber Security; Industry and Government Best Practices
- Mr. Rick Anderson, Deputy Director, Defense Industrial Base Cyber Security Task Force
Supply Chain/Response Management
- Mr. John Rank, Vice President, Supply Chain, General Dynamics
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Intelligence & Threat Warning; Opportunities For Public/Private Partnerships
- Mr. Ronald T. "Rudy" Guerin, Executive Vice President, Pamir Resources & Consulting, Inc.
Panel: Improving the Sharing and Reliability of Public and Private Threat and Hazard Information
- Mr. Steve Lines, Director, Information Assurance, SAIC