Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
46th Annual Targets, UAVs & Range Operations
Symposium & Exhibition
"Test Like You Train...Train Like You Fight"
8 - 10 October 2008
San Antonio, TX
Thursday, October 9, 2008
- Mr. Michael Crisp, Deputy Director, Air Warfare, DOT&E
Session I: Ranges and Range Operations
- Integrated Network Telemetry (iNET), Mr. Thomas Grace, Chief Engineer, Test Article, ATL-TRMC, Naval Air Warfare Center
- Gulf Range Drone Control System (GRDCS): Past, Present, Future, Mrs. Sandra Brown, 46 VTS Specialized Engineering Flight Commander, 46 RANG/VTSO
- Combat Hammer, Lt Col Dean Ostovich, USAF, 86 Fighter Weapon Squadron/CC, Eglin AFB, FL
- Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS): Mr. Mike Sorial, Director, 672nd Armament Systems Squadron
- Combined Aerial Target Service (CATS) - Long Term Service Provision: Mr. John Childs, Aerial Targets Business Development, QinetiQ Ltd.
- Surface Target Vector Scorer for Enhanced Fleet Training Capabilities: Mr. Rob Couture, Director, Electronic Systems, Meggitt Defense Systems, Inc.
Session II: New Technology
- Application of Unmanned Vehicles in Border Security, Maj Gen Michael C. Kostelnik, USAF (Ret), Assistant Commissioner, Office of CBP Air and Marine, U.S.Customs and Border Protection
- Cost of Readiness Earned from Range Use, Mr. Steve Shegrud, Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc.
- Hugh Harris Scholarship Update, Mr. Cort Proctor, Consultant, Micro Systems, Inc.
Friday, October 10, 2008
- Maj Gen David Eichhorn, USAF, Commander, Air Force Flight Test, Center, Edwards AFB, CA
Session III: Current Trends
- BQM-167A: Air Force Subscale Aerial Target (AFSAT) Update; THE FIRE JET, Mr. Jeff Herro, VP of Business Development, Composite Engineering, Inc.
- Micro UAVs, Mr. Steve Bishop, Program Manager, Air Force Special Operations Command, Unmanned Systems Technology Office
- F-35 Training Requirements, Maj Lee "Vandal" Kloos, USAF, F-35 Deputy for Flying Training Beddown, AETC F-35 Program Integration Office, Eglin AFB, FL
- Telemetry Solutions for Targets and UAVs, Mr. John Watson, Director, New Product Development, Dynetics Corp.
Session IV: Military Programs and Requirements
- U.S. Navy, CAPT Pat Buckley, USN, Program Manager, Aerial Target and Decoy Systems, PMA-208, Patuxent River, MD
- U.S. Army, Mr. Alvin Brown, Director, Targets Management Office, Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL
- U.S. Air Force, Ms. Michele Brazel, Director, 691st Armament Systems Squadron, Eglin AFB, FL