Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
13th Expeditionary Warfare Conference
"21st Century Expeditionary Warfare-Challenges, Opportunities and the New Maritime Strategy"
20 - 23 October 2008
Panama City, FL
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Welcome and Opening Remarks:
- CAPT Andrew Buduo III, Commander
- Lieutenant General George J. Flynn, USMC, Commandant of the Marine Corps Representative, Deputy Commandant for Combat Development and Integration
Expeditionary Warfare Now and Into the 21st Century
- Mr. Roger Smith, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy
"Global Solutions in the 21st Century - The Defense/Commercial Partnership"
- Mr. Eric Casey, Maersk Line, Ltd.
Combined Panel: Shipbuilding Requirements/Capabilities and Industry
- Dr. John Pazik, Director of Ship Systems and Engineering, Office of Naval Research
- "The Ship Acquisition Process Status and Opportunities", Mr. Art Divens, Program Executive Office, Ships
- "Marine Corps Shipbuilding Requirements", BGen Walter L. Miller, USMC, Assistant Deputy Commandant, Combat Development an Integration, HQ USMC
- Mr. Michael Toner, Executive Vice President - Marine Systems, General Dynamics, Inc.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Marine Corps Strategy for the Long War
- Brigadier General Ronald Johnson, USMC, Director, Operations Division, PP&O, HQMC
Marine Corps Aviation in Support of the Long War
- Brigadier General Jon Davis, USMC, Deputy Assistant Commandant Aviation, HQMC
MPF Support at the Blount Island Command
- Colonel Joe Haviland, USMC, Commander, Blount Island Command
Ground Equipment Requirements
- LT Col Ben Garza, PEO, Land Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command
Enhanced Company Operations Concept
- Colonel Vince Goulding, USMC (Ret), Director, Experiment Division, Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory
- Colonel Stuart Dickey, USMC, Commanding Officer, Expeditionary Warfare Training Group, Atlantic - "Revitalizing Amphibious Warfare Capabilities"
The Long War - Strategy to Hardware (USN Focus)
- Rear Admiral Michael McDevitt, USN (Ret), Director, Center for Strategic Studies, Center for Naval Analyses
- Mr. George Solhan, Deputy Chief of Naval Research, Expeditionary Maneuver Warfare and Combating Terrorism
- Captain Gilmore Briklund, USN, Chief of Staff, Expeditionary Strike Group TWO
Thursday, October 23, 2008
- Major General Thomas Benes, USMC, Director Expeditionary Warfare Division, OPNAV (N85)