Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
12th Annual Small Business Conference
"Partnering For Success: Small Business & The Military"
12 - 13 November 2008
Tysons Corner, VA
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Update on the State of the Army Small Business Program
- Ms. Tracey L. Pinson, Director, Office of Small Business Programs, Office of the Secretary of the Army
Outlook for the Economy and Considerations for Business
- Dr. Christian Lundblad, Edward M. O'Herron Distinguished Scholar & Associate Professor of Finance, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kennan-Flagler Business School
Thursday, November 13, 2008
"Keys to Small Business Success"
- Dr. Robert L. Wright, Chairman, FE Holdings, Inc.
Panel: "Assistance and Opportunities"
- "Future Combat Systems (FCS)"
- Mr. Steve Marion, Senior Program, Supplier Management and Procurement, Future Combat Systems (FCS), The Boeing Company
- "Department of Homeland Security"
- Mr. Thomas H. Essig, Chief, Procurement Officer, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
The New Army Contracting Command (ACC)
- Mr. Jeffrey P. Parsons, Executive Director, ACC
Need Personnel? - Experienced Veterans Available
- Mr. Rodney Borba, Program Manager, Always A Soldier Program, HQ AMC
Breakout Sessions - Special Interest Topics
Preparing Your Proposals to Win More Contracts
- Mr. Robert Spitzbarth, Procurement Analyst, Acquisition Center, U.S. Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Life Cycle Management Command
Industry Partnership Opportunities with AMC
- Mr. Luis E. Garcia-Baco, Director, Industrial Base Capabilities, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Business Transformation, G-7, HQs AMC
Transforming to State-of-the-Art Manufacturing
- Mr. John S. VanKirk, President and CEO, National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machining (NCDMM)
IT Business Opportunities
- Ms. Simone Jackson, Associate Director, Office of Small Business Programs, U.S. Army Contracting Command - Information Technology, E-Commerce and Commercial Contracting Center (ITEC4)
Future Combat Systems - Business Opportunities
- Ms. Audry Musgrove, Lead Small Business Liaison Officer, Future Combat Systems, The Boeing Company
Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Opportunities
- Mr. Christopher Rinaldi, Program Manager, SBIR, U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command
What You Need to Know Before You Team/Partner
- Ms. January Dennison, Chief Executive Officer and President, Technology Research Consultants, Inc.
Tips and Opportunities Available for Small Businesses
- Mr. Jim Regan, Executive Director, Procurement Technical Assistance Program, George Mason University
Marketing a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- Ms. Michelle Currier, Associate Director, Office of Small Business Programs, U.S. Army Contracting Command, Enterprise and Installation Operations
AMC Small Business Program, Supporting the Warfighter
- Ms. Kathryn Condon, Executive Deputy to the Commanding General, U.S. Army Materiel Command