Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
5th Annual National Small Business Conference
"Success: Survival & Beyond"
19 - 21 May 2008
San Diego, CA
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
- Mr. Pete Steffes, Vice President, Government Policy, NDIA
Session 1: Where Small Businesses Fail
- "What leads to small businesses failing after initial success?", Mr. Bill Scheessele, President, MBDi
Session 2: Supplier Diversity
- Ms. Jean Ann Grandinetti, Director, Supplier Diversity, Agility Defense and Government Services
Session 1: Is There a Change in Your Future? - Mergers, Acquisitions, and Small Businesses
- Mr. John Allen, Co-Head Defense and Government Services Group, BB&T Capital Markets
- Mr. Nick Howland, Director and General Manager, Retail Division BAE Systems Products Group
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Trends in SBIR/SSTRS - What Can Small Businesses Really Do?
Moderator: Ms. Linda Whittington, SBIR Program Manager, SPAWAR
- Mr. Lee Rosenberg, Director, Office of Small Business Programs, Missile Defense Agency
Expanding From Defense to Other "Markets"
Moderator: Mr. Greg Nelson, President, Naples Chapter, SCORE
- Mr. Ron Lane, County of San Diego
Marketing Outside Your Local Area
Moderator: Mr. Al Heisig, President & CEO, ALANSA
- Mr. Ralph C. Thomas, III, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney P.C.
Session 1: Fostering Technology Innovatation in Small Businesses
- Mr. Larry Trammell, CEO, TechFlow, Inc.