Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or Windows Media Audio/Video (.wmv) format
Homeland Security Symposium & Exhibition
"Building a Resilient & Sustainable Homeland - Public and Private Sector Partners Serving America"
9 - 10 September 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Panel: Technology - Keeping up with the Requirements of Homeland Security/Homeland Defense
- Dr. Keith Harman, Vice President, Engineering, Magal-Senstar Corp.
- Mr. Michael Toscano, Executive Director, Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
- Mr. Douglas Cavileer, Director, Operations Division Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office
- Tilim on Batgalim .wmv (Video)
- Mr. Bernd "Bear" McConnell, Director of Interagency Coordination, NORAD & NORTHCOM
Panel: U.S. Land Border Management: Today & Tomorrow
- Ms. Colleen Manaher, Director, Western Hemisphere Initiative Program
- Western Hemisphere Initiative .wmv (Video)
Panel: International Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
- Mr. Gary Gilbert, Senior Vice President, Hutchison Port Holdings
- Mr. Sam Banks, Executive Vice President, Sandler & Travis Advisory Services (former Deputy Commissioner, U.S. Customs Service)
- Mr. James Phillips, President & CEO, Canadian/American Border Trade Alliance
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Panel: Securing Cyberspace and America's Cyber Assets: Threats, Strategies and Opportunities
- Mr. Brian G. McGinley, Lead, BGM Risk Management Group (former Director of Deposit, Control & Loss Operations, Wachovia Corporation; Director of Risk Management & Control and Group Information Security Officer, Citigroup)
- Mr. Bob Dix, Vice President, Government Affairs & Critical Infrastructure Protection, Juniper Networks, Inc.
- MG Michael H. Sumrall, USA, Assistant to the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff for National Guard Matters
Panel: Selling Solutions in the Homeland Security Market