Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
25th Annual National Logistics Conference & Exhibition
"21st Century Logistics: Vision & Strategies for the 2nd Decade"
6 - 9 April 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
"Vision and Strategies"
Panel Discussion: "Small Business Interoperability and Opportunity in a Complex Defense Marketplace"
- VADM Keith Lippert, USN (Ret), Chief Strategy Officer, Accenture National Security Services
- MG Dan Mongeon, USA (Ret), President and CEO, Agility Defense and Government Services
- Mr. Rod Buck, President, The Columbia Group
- Mr. Dick Lohrmann, Principal, Supply Chain and Logistics, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Honorable Jack Bell, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense, Logistics & Materiel Readiness
Panel Discussion:"Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction: Logistics Integration"
Moderator: Ambassador (Ret) David Litt, Executive Director, Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction
- Mr. Gerald Brown, Director, Industry Revitalization, Task Force on Improving Business and Stability Operations in Iraq (TFBSO), DoD
- Mr. Bill Horan, President, Operation Blessing
- Col Stephen Medeiros, USMC, Director ES-Log, USSOUTHCOM
Panel Discussion: "Multinational Logistics: A Rapidly Evolving, Complex Capability"
Moderator: Mr. George Topic, Deputy Director for Strategic Logistics, J4, The Joint Staff
- Mr. Gibson LeBoeuf, Vice President, Raytheon Company
- Col F.M. Boomer, Chief of Operational Support Transformation, Canadian Operational Support Command
- RADM Linda Bird, USN (Ret), Director of Logistics Programmes and Operations, NATO Maintenance Supply Agency
- Brig Jonathan Downes, OBE, Head of Defence Logistic Operations and Plans, United Kingdom Ministry of Defence
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
"Partnerships and Performance"
- LT G Kathleen Gainey, USA, Director for Logistics J4, The Joint Staff
Panel Discussion: "Joint Logistics Leadership Fireside Chat"
- BG Steven Anderson, USA, Director, Operations and Logistics Readiness, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4
- VADM Alan Thompson, SC, USN, Director, DLA
Panel Discussion:"Industry Logistics Leadership Roundtable"
Moderator: Mr. Louis Kratz, Vice President, Logistics and Sustainment, Corporate Engineering and Technology, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Panel Discussion: "Operational Logistics Challenges in the Evolving National Security Environment"
Moderator: Mr. John Johns, ADUSD Maintenance Policy, OSD/L&MR
- Mr. Christopher Lowman, SES, Director of Maintenance, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G4
- MajGen Willie Williams, USMC, Commanding General, MARCORLO GCOM
- Maj Gen Bob McMahon, USAF, Director of Logistics, A-4L, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Air Force
- MG Jerry Johnson, USA, Deputy Chief of Staff, G4, U.S. Army Forces Command
- RDML Andy Brown, USN, Commander, Fleet and Industrial Supply Centers, U.S. Navy
- Mr. Jeff Orner, SES, Deputy Assistant Commandant, Engineering and Logistics, CG-4D, U.S. Coast Guard
Panel Discussion: "Contracting and Contractor Challenges on the Battlefield - Integrating and Controlling 'The Fifth Force Provider'"
Moderator: Mr. Gary Motsek, ADUSD, Program Support, OSD/L&MR
- Ms. Kristi Clemens, President, Aegis Defense Services LLC
- RDML Kathleen Dussault, USN, Commander, Joint Contracting Command Iraq and Afghanistan (Invited)
- Mr. Will Moser, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Logistics Management, Department of State
- LT G Rick Hack, USA, (Ret), KBR
Thursday, April 9, 2009
"People: The Impact of Education and Technology"
Panel Discussion: "Logistics Workforce Education and Human Capital Initiatives: The Impact on People, Processes and Readiness"
Moderator: LTG Bob Dail, USA (Ret), President, Supreme Group (USA)
- Dr. Paul Needham, National Defense University
- Mr. George Topic, Deputy for Strategic Logistics, J4 Directorate, The Joint Staff
- Mr. J. David Patterson, Executive Director, National Defense Business Institute, College of Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Mr. Alan Estevez, PADUSD/L&MR
- Mr. Michael Madden, Deputy Commander, MARCORLO GCOM
Panel Discussion: "Operationalizing Information Technologies: Impact on People, Processes and Readiness"
Moderator: Mr. Tim Harp, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for C3ISR & IT Acquisition, OSD
- Mr. William Kanotz, Director, Logistics Programs, Surveillance Systems, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
- Mr. James Sprang,, Autonomic Logistics Information System Program Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- MG Dennis Jackson, USA (Ret), Director, Logistics Transformation, Oak Ridge National Labs
- Mr. Jon Newsom, Sustainment/PBL Solution Principal, SAP Public Services, Inc.
- Gen Duncan McNabb, USAF, Commander, USTRANSCOM
Panel Discussion: "Homeland Defense: People, Processes and Technology in Crisis Response"
- Mr. Richard Gunderson, Acting Chief Procurement Offices, DHS HQ
Mr. Jeff Orner, SES, Deputy Assistant Commandant, Engineering and Logistics, CG-4D, U.S. Coast Guard