Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
47th Annual Targets, UAVs & Range Operations
Symposium & Exhibition
"Test & Training in a Time of Change"
21 - 23 October 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Session I: Ranges and Range Operations
- National NAVAIR Range Complex: Mr. Terrence (Terry) Clark, SES, Director, NAVAIR Range Department, Pt. Mugu
- Capabilities of U.S. Army 21st Century Control Systems: Mr. Barry Hatchett, Lead Project Director, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
- Mobile Ground Targets: Ms. Robbin Finley, Lead Project Director, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
- U.S. Navy Seaborne Targets: New Directions in a Time of Change: Mr. Ken Lyle, Program Manager, Evolving Resources, Inc.
- Channel Simulators to Test RF Communication Links for Targets, UAVs and Ranges: Mr. Steve Williams, Business Area Manager, RT Logic, Inc.
Session II: New Technology
- Conducting Analysis of Alternatives for Directed Energy Systems: Mr. Doug Rinell, Team Leader, XXR Directed Energy Weapons
- Future Inertial Systems Technology: Mr. Ralph Hopkins, Principal Member, Technical Staff, Draper Laboratory
- Hugh Harris Scholarship Update: Mr. Cort Proctor, Consultant, Micro Systems, Inc.
- Low Cost Training and T&E Targets: Mr. Jim Schwierling, Lead Project Director, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
- Determining Threat Equivalency of Navy Aerial Targets: Mr. Brian Battaglia, Associate Professional Staff, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Friday, October 23, 2009
- Maj Gen Blair E. Hansen, USAF, Deputy Commander, Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance; Deputy Director, National Intelligence Coordination Center; Deputy Director, Defense Intelligence Operational Coordination Center
Session III: Current Trends
- Aerial Weapons Scoring System: Mr. Derek Foster, Program Director, Meggitt Defense Systems, Inc.
- Combat Archer: Lt Col Peter "Shadow" Ford, USAF, 83rd Fighter Weapons Squadron, Tyndall AFB
- TMO Aerial Tow Target Program: Mr. Tony Still, Project Director, Tow Targets; Engineering Chief, Targets Management Office (TMO), Redstone Arsenal
Session IV: Military Programs and Requirements
- Air Force: Mr. Mike VandenBoom, Director of Operations, 691st Armament Systems Squadron, Eglin AFB
- U.S. Navy: CAPT Daniel McNamara, USN, Program Manager, Aerial Target and Decoy Systems, PMA-208, Patuxent River
- Office of the Secretary of Defense: Target Investments: Mr. Josh Messner, TMI Program - Execution Manager, DOT&E Target Resources