Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
6th Annual National Small Business Conference
1 - 3 June 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
- Mr. Dan Smith, President, Integrated Defense Systems, Raytheon Company
Defense Outlook: Why the Air Force Needs the Agility, Efficiency and Innovation of Small Business to Accomplish Its Mission
- Mr. John Caporal, Deputy Director, U.S. Air Force Office of Small Business Programs
New England Small Business Outlook
- Mr. Robert Baker, President, Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE)
Small Business Success Story
- Mr. Brian Hart, President, Black-I Robotics
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
- Mr. Pete Steffes, Vice President, Government Affairs, NDIA
Team Submarine Overview
- Mr. Jack Evans, Executive Director, PEO Submarine, Naval Sea Systems Command
Installation Opportunities Panel
- Mr. Richard Lombardi, Executive Director, USAF Electronic Systems Center, Hanscom Air Force Base, MA
- CAPT Michael Byman, USN, Commander, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport, RI
- Ms. Cheryl DeLuca, Director of Contracting, U.S. Army Soldier Systems Center
Grand Ballroom A
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport Small Business Advocate, Mr. David Rego, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport, RI
- 10 Things You Should Know About What a Prime Values in Their Integrated Supply Chain, Dr. Kenneth W. Sullivan, Center for Management and Economic Research (CMER) University of Alabama, Huntsville
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Mr. Paul Serotkin, Senior Advisor, Venture Management, Mr. Erik Thamm, President and CEO, Log.Sec Corporation, Mark Shappee, Managing Director, Venture Management, Inc.
Grand Ballroom B
- Competition Management, Mr. Ernie Robinson, Procurement & Production Analyst, Competition Management Office, Mr. Shelley Muhammad, Competition Advocate, Competition Management Office
- Hanscom Air Force Base Small Business Specialist Briefing, Mr. Bill Donaldson, Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts
- Innovations in Expanding the Participation of Service Disabled Veterans in the Establishment and Operation of Small Businesses
Grand Ballroom C
- Legal Aspects of Teaming Agreements, Mr. Ralph Thomas, III, Partner, Barton, Baker, Thomas, & Tolle, LLP
- Accounting Requirements, Mr. Peter Witts, CPA, Principal, Peter Witts, CPA Mr. Michael Gitlen, CPA, Senior Government Accountant, Peter Witts, CPA Mr. Lawrence S. Nannis, CPA, Shareholder, Levine, Katz, Nannis & Solomon, PC
- What's It Costing You By Not Having An Opportunity Identification & Qualification Process, Mr. William Scheessele, CEO/President, MBDi
- Innovative Technologies - Avenues for Working with the Government, Mr. Eric Bankit, Associate, Director for the Office of Small Business Programs, Joint Munitions & Lethality Life Cycle Management Command, Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
General Session - "Tools for Success"
- "Intellectual Property and Government Contracts"
- "How to Tansition to the Commercial Sector"
- "How the Stimulus Will Impact the Northeast"
- Mr. Joseph Donovan, Managing Director, Nelson Mullins Public Strategies