Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
48th Annual Targets, UAVS & Range Operations Symposium & Exhibition
"Moving Forward: Next Generation Targets and Ranges"
19 - 21 October 2010
New Orleans, LA
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- Maj Gen James A. Whitmore, USAF, Director of Intelligence, Operations and Nuclear Integration, HQ Air Education and Training Command, Randolph AFB
Session I: Ranges and Range Operations
- Sustainability Challenges of the "GREEN RANGE", Mr. Anthony (Tony) Parisi, Head, NAVAIR Ranges Sustainability Office
- Range Sustainment and Modernization to Meet Customer Needs, Mr. Robert Arnold, Senior Executive Service 3, AFMC, 46th Test Wing, Eglin AFB
- Central Test and Evaluation Investment Program (CTEIP), Mr. Gerald Christeson, Deputy, ATL Defense Test Resource Management Center, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Wright Patterson AFB
- Combat Hammer, Lt Col Michael Neeman, USAF, Commander, 86th FWS
- 21st Century Target Control System, Mr. Steve Gonzales, Team Leader, Target Control Systems Development, Systems Engineering Directorate, White Sands Missile Range
- Testing the Test Range: No Flights Required, Mr. Steve Williams, Business Area Manager, Signal Instrumentation, RT Logic, Inc.
- Holographic Radar: A Universal Solution for High Clutter Environments, Collision Avoidance, Wind Farms and Scoring, Mr. Gary Kemp, Programme Director, Missile Scoring, Cambridge Consultants - England
- Moving Forward: Responding to the Fast Attack Threat, Mr. Jeffrey Blume, Head, Seaborne Targets IPT, Threat/ Target Systems Department, NAWCWD, Point Mugu
- Directed Energy T&E at NAVAIR Weapons Division, Mr. Brian Krinsley, Chief Engineer, Sea Range, NAWCWD, Point Mugu
- Office of the Secretary of Defense: Operational Test Assessment of Current Target Capability, Mr. Dennis Mischel
Session II: New Technology
- Multi Stage Supersonic Target, Mr. Michael Stuart, Director, Missiles Int'l Programs, ATK - Advanced Weapons Division
- Target Transformation, Mr. Thomas Dowd, Director, Threat/Target Systems Department (Air 5.3), NAWCWD, Point Mugu
- Hugh Harris Scholarship Update and Willis Howard Award Presentation, Mr. Cort Proctor, Consultant, Micro Systems, Inc.
- Miniature Air Launched Decoy (MALD), Mr. Jerry Rutt, Director, Advanced Strike Systems, Raytheon
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Session III: Current Developments
- Mr. Robert Insinna, QF-16 Program Manager, Boeing
- Target Management Initiative: Status Update, Mr. James Maybury, Senior Programmer, Applied Resources, Inc.
- F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, Maj Michael Ebner, USAF, 58th FS, Eglin AFB
- MQM-171 BroadSword in Support of Test Missions, Mr. Larry French, CEO/CTO, Griffon Aerospace
- Information Assurance: Impacts on Army Target Programs, Mr. Barry Hatchet, Lead Project Director, Targets Management Office, Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville
- Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS) Update, Mr. Alan Massing, Systems Development Lead, CRIIS Program Office, Eglin AFB
- Hammerhead Attack Boat Swarm: A World First in Naval Target Technology, Mr. Spencer Fraser, President and General Manager, Meggitt Training Systems, Inc. - Canada
Session IV: Military Programs and Requirements