Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
2010 Global Maritime Information Sharing Symposium
"Charting the Course for MDA: Partnering with Industry"
14 - 16 September 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
CANUS Interagency Maritime Domain Awareness Forum
- CAPT Kurt Salchert, USN, Canadian Forces, Chief, NORAD Maritime Division
Working to Make Tanker Terminals Safer
- CAPT John Hill, Heidmar Inc.
Port Security Perspective
- Mr. Bud Frank, Director of Security, Maryland Port Administration
"International Maritime Safety & Security Exchange: A Promising Business Model for Global Maritime Safety & Security",
- ADM H.G. Ulrich, USN (Ret)
MDA Town Hall Meeting
- Mr. Thomas Hodgson, Secretary, Connecticut Maritime Association
- Mr. Dana Goward, Department of Homeland Security Executive Agent for MDA
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Breakfast Speaker: Technologies for Port Security
- CDR Patrick Dibari, USCG
Ocean Law & Policy
- Dr. John Oliver, "USCG Ocean Policy, Marine Spatial Planning"
- Mr. Jack Belcher, EnergyNorthAmerica, "The Impact on Industry of Marine Spatial Planning & Ocean Policy"
- Mr. Claude G. Thouret Jr., Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc., "Piracy Policy" & the "Redwing Incident"
Science & Technology
- LCDR Alejandro Ameneiro, Spanish Foreign Liaison Officer, Spanish Navy, "Multi-National, Inter-Agency Information Sharing in the Extended Maritime Environment (MISA-EM)"
- Mr. George "Guy" Thomas, USCG, Science &Technology Advisor, "Use of Commercial Satellites for Increased MDA: TEXAS IV, C-Sigma"
- Dr. John Mittleman, Naval Research Laboratory, "State of the Art on Maritime Systems"
Regional & Global Collaborative MDA
- VADM Ferdinando Sanfelice di Monteforte (Ret), The Wise Pen Team, European Union, "European Union Maritime Information Sharing"
- ADM Jean Charles Leclair (MN Ret), IALA Representative to the International Maritime Organization, "International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities (IALA) and Maritime Information Sharing"
- VADM Patrick Hebrard (Ret), The Wise Pen Team, European Union, "European Union Regional Approach to Information Sharing"
A Process for Change: Improving Information Sharing From the Port Up
- Ms. Wendy Walsh, Naval PostGraduate School, "Maritime Information Sharing Task Force Update"
- CPT Mike Goldsmith, Norfolk Police Department, "Informal Information Sharing in the Maritime Domain - A Norfolk Perspective"
- Ms. Candice Wright, Long Beach Police Department, "Promoting Collaboration & Information Sharing Between Local Maritime Stakeholders"
- Mr. John Veentjer, Marine Exchange of Puget Sound, "The Role of Maritime Exchanges in Information Sharing - Challenges & Best Practices"
- Mr. Jeffrey Howard, Director of Enterprise Programs, LexisNexis Special Services
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Breakfast Speaker: Maritime Security Sector Reform
- Ms. Donna Hopkins, U.S. Department of State Maritime Security Sector Reform