Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or Windows Media Audio/Video (.wmv) format
2010 USCG Innovation Expo
2 - 4 November 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
USCG Innovation Expo Keynote Speaker:
- Mr. David Zanca, Senior Vice-President of Information Technology, Customer Access and Revenue SystemsFederal Express Services
- FedEx Mobile .wmv (Video)
- FedEx John Moschitta .wmv (Video)
- FedEx Fast Talker .wmv (Video)
- FedEx Mr. Reliable .wmv (Video)
- FedEx MBA .wmv (Video)
- FedEx Carl Presentation .wmv (Video)
- FedEx Labs .wmv (Video)
USCG Innovation Expo Panel Session 2: "Engaging Academia: Creating Partnerships for Organizational Innovation"
Moderator: Dr. Jonathan Jefferson, Leader-in-Residence, Institute for Leadership, U. S. Coast Guard Academy
- Dr. Matthew Clark, University Programs, DHS
- Wendy Walsh, Naval Postgraduate Program
- CAPT Kurt Colella, Dean of Academics, USCGA
- Gary R. Wilson, Applied Research Laboratories, University of Texas
- Ananth V. Iyer, Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
USCG Innovation Expo Panel Session 4: "Promoting Innovation: How Contests, Prizes, Challenges, and Grants Can Generate Innovative Energy"
Moderator: Dr. Neal Thornberry, Ph.D., Innovation Chair, Naval Postgraduate School
- Dr. Lawrence C. Schuette, Ph.D., Director of Innovation, Office of Naval Research
- Daniel Munz, General Services Administration
- Tiffany Smith-Licciardi, eDiplomacy, Department of State
- Elizabeth Robboy Kittrie, Department of Health and Human Services
USCG Innovation Expo Panel Session 5: "The Interagency Alternative Technology Assessment Program: Fast Tracking Innovation and How Collaboration Finds Solutions during Crisis Response Operations"
Moderator: Captain Matthew Sisson, Commanding Officer, USCG Research and Development Center
- Captain John Hickey, Commanding Officer, USCG Shore Maintenance Command
- Dan Ingold, Offshore Wind Farms
- Andrea Hart, Weston Solutions, Inc.
Thursday, November 4, 2010