Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
U.S. Coast Guard Innovation Exposition
25 - 27 October 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
USCG Commandant Opening Remarks
- ADM Robert J. Papp, Jr., USCG, 24th Commandant United States Coast Guard
- "The Strategic Perspective of Innovation", Julie Anixter, Chief Innovation Office, Maga Design Group & Managing Editor for Innovation Excellenceu
- Seth Priebatsch - The game layer on top of the world
- "Learning Through Three Dimensional Simulation and Virtual Worlds", Dr. John "Pathfinder" Lester, Ph.D., Director of Community Development Reaction Grid
- "The Organizational Knowledge Management Journey", Dr. John Bordeaux, Ph.D. Associate Partner - Strategy & Innovation IBM Global Business Services
CG Innovation Expo Panel Session 2
"Elevation Knowledge Management as a Critical Service Capability"
- Janet Cichelli, Advance Learning Technologies, Serco-North America
- Cindy Hubert, Executive Director of Advisory Services, American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC)
USCG Innovation Expo Panel Session 3
CG Innovation Expo Breakout Session 2 (Workshop)
"Knowledge Management 101: An Introduction"
- Doug Weidner, Chairman, Knowledge Management Institute
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
USCG Innovation Expo Panel Session 4
"Empowering a Social and Mobile Workforce: Balancing the Benefits with Security"
Moderator: Luis Soliz, President - North America Imaginatik, plc.
- Robert Marshall, Strategic Planner, Global Services Innovation Team, DELL
Thursday, October 27, 2011
- Intro German CoastGuard Best Communications .mp4 (Movie)
- The Lincoln Distributed Disaster Response System (LDDRS) .mp4 (Movie)