Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
Women In Defense (WID)
National Fall Conference
"Growing & Giving: Significant Issues Facing the National Security Community"
19 October 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- Ms. Jenness B. Simler, Professional Staff, Committee on Armed Services, U.S. House of Representatives
Panel: "Recent Developments in Acquisition: New Laws, Regulations and Directives"
Moderator: Ms. Susan Ebner, Counsel, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Ms. Jennifer Schaus, Principal & Founder, Jennifer Schaus Associates
- Ms. Hazel Scalia, Senior Attorney, KBR North American Government and Defense
- Ms. Sherri L. Schornstein, Senior Assistant U.S. Attorney, Fraud & Public Corruption Section, U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Columbia
Panel: "Government and Industry Partnering for Security Budgeting"
Moderator: Ms. Eileen Giglio, Consultant, National Defense Business Institute, University of Tennessee
- Ms. Kristina Tanasichuk, Chief Executive Officer, Government Technology & Services Coalition; President & Founder, Women in Homeland Security
- Ms. Trish Culbreth, Small Business Advocate/Mentor-Protegee Program Manager, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), U.S. Department of State
- Ms. Laurie Schive, Director of Outreach, Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Office of the National Counterintelligence Executive (ONCIX)
- Ms. Pamela R. McFarland, Consulting Property Manager, Supply Chain Management Compliance, Raytheon Technical Services Company
"Defense in Transition - Lessons Learned"
- RADM Kathleen M. Dussault, USN, Director, Supply, Ordnance and Logistics Operations Division (OPNAV N41)
"Cyber Resiliency of Defense Systems"
- Ms. Kristen J. Baldwin, Principal Deputy, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Systems Engineering; Acting Director, Systems Analysis
"Tying the Ribbon: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and the Future of the Industrial Base"
- Dr. Patricia Falcone, Assistant Director, National Security and International Affairs Division, Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP), White House