Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0, Windows Media Audio/Video (.wmv) or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
2011 Tactical Wheeled Vehicles Conference
"TWV Modernization: Balancing Sustainment and Transformation Priorities"
6 - 8 February 2011
Program Executive Office, Combat Support & Combat Service Support
USA Tactical Wheeled Vehicle Strategy
Monday, February 7, 2011
- General Ann E. Dunwoody, USA Commanding General, Army Materiel Command
U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) "TWV Transformation Strategy"
- Lieutenant General Michael A. Vane, USA Deputy Commanding General, Futures/Director, Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC)
- Knife Fight CES .wmv (Video)
U.S. Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8 "TWV Funding Challenges"
- Mr. Don C. Tison, (SES) Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs, G-8 Department of the Army
U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command "TWVS - Perspective From the Battlefield"
- Brigadier General Gustave F. Perna, USA Commanding General and former Director, J-4, United States Forces – Iraq
Defense Logistics Agency "TWVS and Performance Based Logistics"
- Brigadier General Lynn A. Collyar, USA Director, J-3, Logistics Operations
Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Acquisition, Technology and Logistics)
- Mr. Paul Mann, Assistant Deputy Director, Ground Systems
U.S. Marine Corps Panel
- Mr. Thomas H. Miller, Program Manager, MTVR/LVSR, PEO Land Systems
- Brigadier General Frank L. Kelley, USMC Commander, Marine Corps Systems Command, and Joint Program Executive Officer (JPEO) MRAP
- Brigadier General Daniel O'Donohue, USMC, Director, Combat Development Directorate
- Mr. Jeffrey Bradel, S&T Manager, Office of Naval Research
Army National Guard
- Major General Raymond W. Carpenter, USA Acting Director, Army National Guard
Combined Arms Support Command
- Major General James L. Hodge, USA Commanding General Sustainment Center of Excellence
U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command
- Major General Kurt Stein, USA Commanding General U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command
Technology Panel: "What's on the Horizon? Future Capabilities Through the Logistics Lens"
- Dr. Grace Bochenek, Moderator, Director, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center
- Dr. Vic S. Ramdass, Director of the U.S. Army Logistics Innovation Agency
U.S. Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4, "TWV Fleet Retrograde and Maintenance Challenges"
- Mr. Christopher J. Lowman,(SES) Director for Maintenance, Policy, Programs and Processes, G-4 Department of the Army (Not Releasable)
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Managing to the Army Tactical Wheeled Vehicle Strategy
- Mr. Kevin M. Fahey, (SES) Program Executive Officer, Combat Support & Combat Service Support: PEO CS & CSS Overview
- Brigadier General Edward F. Dorman III, USA, U.S. Army, Chief of Transportation, Deputy Commanding General U.S. Army CASCOM, Commandant, US Army Transportation School
- Mr. Michael Etzinger, (SES) Director, U.S. Army Evaluation Center, U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command
- Mr. David Hansen, Joint Program Manager, MRAP
Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) Program
Tactical Vehicles (TV) Program
- COL David G. Bassett, USA Project Manager, Tactical Vehicles
- COL John "Steve" Myers, USA
- Mr. Mark McCoy
- LtCol Casey C. Travers, USMC
- LTCOL Robin Petersen
- PM LTV - Mr. Dennis Haag
- PM MTV - LTC Shane Fullmer
- PM HTV - LTC Paul Shuler