Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
27th Annual National Logistics Conference & Exhibition
"Global Sustainment in an Uncertain Future"
28 - 31 March 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
"Balancing Sustainment Strategies"
- Mr. John Harris, President, Raytheon Technical Services Company, LLC; Vice President, Raytheon Company
Panel Discussion - "Efficiently Equipping and Sustaining the Force in Uncertain Times"
- LTG James Pillsbury, USA, Deputy Commanding General, U.S. Army Materiel Command
Panel Discussion - "Total Ownership Costs-Affordability from an Industry Perspective"
Moderator: Mr. Gary Motsek, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Program Support
- Mr. Jim O’Neill, Vice President and General Manager for Integrated Logistics, Boeing Defense, Space and Security
- Mr. Louis Kratz, Vice President, Logistics and Sustainment, Corporate Engineering and Technology, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Afghanistan Logistics Update Via Web Interface
- MG Timothy McHale, USA, Deputy Commander for Support, U.S. Forces Afghanistan
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
"Enabling Interagency and Global Solutions"
- Mr. Pete Steffes, Vice President, Government Policy, National Defense Industrial Association
Panel Discussion - "Affordability in Weapons Systems Design and Acquisition-Implementing New Policies and Practices"
Moderator: Mrs. Katrina McFarland, President, Defense Acquisition University
- Maj Gen C.D. Moore, USAF, Deputy PEO, Joint Strike Fighter Program Office
Panel Discussion - "Logistics and the Interagency-Progress in a Complex Mission"
- Mr. Jeffery Orner, Deputy Assistant Commandant, Logistics and Engineering, U.S. Coast Guard
Thursday, March 31, 2011
"Delivering Operational Logistics"