Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
Ground Robotics Capabilities Conference & Exhibition
"What Will It Take to Achieve the Vision?: Requirements, Technology, Acquisition, ROI"
21 - 23 March 2012
San Diego, CA
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Point/Counter-Point Panel: Focused Technology
"Which Will Best Serve: Interface Control Standards or Open Systems?"
- Ms. Mary E. Lacey, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- The Honorable Jacques S. Gansler, PhD, Former Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics; Professor and Roger C. Lipitz Chair, Public Policy and Private Enterprise, University of Maryland
Point/Counter-Point Panel: Balanced Requirements
"Requirements Pull or 'Technology/Capability Push' Based Acquisition - Can Our Requirements be What We are Capable of?"
Moderator: Mr. Thomas Gonzalez, Vice President, Corporate Development, Stratom, Inc.
- Ms. Susie Alderson, Program Manager, SPAWAR Systems Center, Pacific
- LTC Stuart Hatfield, USA, Chief, Lethality Branch, Maneuver, Aviation, & Soldier Division, TRADOC
- Mr. Rob Maline, Director, Joint Ground Robotics Enterprise, OSD
Friday, March 23, 2012
- Mr. Howard Leyda, Vice President, Marketing, Home Business Unit, iRobot Corporation
- Mr. Tim Trainer, Interim General Manager, Military Business Unit, iRobot Corporation
- Mr. Chuck Thorpe, Assistant Director, Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics, Executive Office of the President, Office of Science and Technology Policy
"Test and Evaluation of Autonomous Ground Robots"
- Ms. Kelly Swinson, Test Officer, U.S. Army Aberdeen Test Center
Point/Counter-Point Panel: Streamlined Acquisition
"Do We Optimize for Technology Insertion or Logistics Efficiency?"
- Dr. Marilyn Gaska, Strategic Planning Director, Corporate Logistics and Sustainment, Lockheed Martin Corporation