Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
50th Annual Targets, UAVs & Range Operations
Symposium & Exhibition
"The Future of Testing and Training"
2 - 4 October 2012
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
- Mr. James Amato, SES, Executive Director, U.S. Army Operational Test Command, Fort Hood, TX
Session I: Ranges and Range Operations
- Definition of an Innovative Information Sharing Architecture: Development and Deployment of the Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS), Mr. James Marek, Principal Systems Engineer, Rockwell Collins
- F-35 Range Requirements, Col Bradley McCoy, USAF (Ret), F-22 & F-35 Strategy and Assessment, Strategic Studies Group, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS) USAF Update, Ms. Amanda Taylor, Systems Engineer, Common Range Integrated Instrumentation System (CRIIS), Eglin AFB, FL
- Evolution of Unmanned Targets and Range Capabilities, Mr. Maurice Bobbitt, Unmanned Targets Engineer, 96 RANSS/RNRT, Eglin AFB, FL
- RF Channel Simulation: Realistic Test and Training for Targets, UAVs and Ranges, Mr. Steve Williams, Business Area Manager, Signals Instrumentation, RT Logic
- Fort Bliss Range Testing Update, Mr. Alton Anderson, Range Operations Officer, DPTM-S Range Branch, Fort Bliss, TX
- Operating a Flight Test Center in the NAS, Mr. Dennis Zaklan, Deputy Director, UAS FTC, New Mexico State University
- Hubert D. Harris Scholarship Program Update, Mr. Cort Proctor, Consultant, Micro Systems, Inc.; Chairman, Scholarship Program, NDIA Targets Division
Session II: New Technology
- Navy Common Data Link (NCDL), Mr. Mick Owens, Director of Hardware Engineering, Micro Systems, Inc.
- Advancements in Tow Targets, Mr. Gary Freudenberger, Business Development, Composite Engineering, Inc.
- New Tactical Applications of Multiple Armed Collaborative SUAS on a Common Target, Mr. W. "Skip" Parish, COO and Director, Unmanned Aerial Technology PTY, LLC
- Reusable Surrogate Missile Targets, Mr. Geoffrey Babb, Missile Airframe Simulation Testbed (MAST) Program Lead, U.S. Army AMRDEC, Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL
- 5th Generation Aerial Target, Mr. Steve Fendley, President, 5-D Systems, Inc
Thursday, October 4, 2012
- Update on the Use of UAS in Homeland Security Applications, Maj Gen Michael C. Kostelnik, USAF (Ret), Assistant Commissioner, Office of CBP Air & Marine, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Session III: Current Developments
- U.S. Army Live Force on Force Training Environment, LTC Scott Tufts, USA, Product Manager, Live Training Systems, PM Training Devices and PEO Simulation, Training and Instrumentation
- Development & Testing of the Mobile Anti-Submarine Training Target (MASTT), Mr. William Senke, Business Development Manager, Lockheed Martin Undersea Systems
- Use of Calibrated Airborne Targets for Validation of Radar Modeling and Simulation Results, Mr. Patrick Harris, President, Aeromation Corporation
- Measuring Vehicle Environments and Testing Their Small Stabilized Payloads - A Simple, Affordable Approach, Mr. Greg Mooty, Principal, Ascendant Engineering Solutions
- QF-16 Update: Flight Test Results in pre-EMD, Mr. Paul Cejas, Chief Engineer, QF-16 Full Scale Aerial Target, Global Services & Support, Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) Assignment of Copyright
- Mosquito Unmanned Helo Target, Mr. Spencer Fraser, President, Meggitt Training Systems, Canada
Session IV: Military Programs and Requirements
- CATS Program Evolution, Execution and Refreshment Activities
- Mr. Steve Attrill, Operations Delivery Manager, Test PT, UK Ministry of Defence
- Mr. Rik Sellwood, Service Development Manager, Range Capability Services, QinetiQ, Ltd.
- U.S. Air Force, Mr. Paul Garvey, Materiel Leader, Aerial Targets, AFLCMC/EBYA, Eglin AFB, FL
- U.S. Army, Mr. Barry Hatchett, Lead Project Director, PEO STRI PM ITTSW - Targets Management Office, Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL
- U.S. Navy, Mr. Tim Barnes, Program Manager, Aerial Target and Decoy Systems, PMA-208, Patuxent River, MD