Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
2012 Tactical Wheeled Vehicles Conference
"Aligning the TWV Fleet for the Future"
5 - 7 February 2012
Monday, February 6, 2012
NDIA "Red Ball Express Award" Presentation
U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command
- "AMC and TACOM: Aligning the TWV Fleet for the Future"
- Major General Kurt Stein, USA Commanding General U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command
U.S. Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-8
- "State of TWVs during Fiscal Challenges"
Technology Presentation: Alternative Energy, Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Programs in TARDEC
- Dr. Grace Bochenek, Director, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research Development and Engineering Center
- Giraffe Kubler Ross Stages of Grief .wmv file
Defense Logistics Agency
- "DLA Support of the Aligning TWV Fleet"
- Major General Lynn A. Collyar, USA, Director, Logistics Operations, DLA
- Brigadier General Darrell K. Williams, USA, Commander, DLA Land and Maritime, Columbus
Canada Department of National Defence (DND)
- "Canada's Land Force Modernization of Wheeled Vehicle Fleet"
- Major-General Ian C. Poulter, OMM, CD Chief of Programme, Department of National Defence, Ottawa, Canada
"PEO Land Systems, USMC"
- Mr. William E. Taylor, Program Executive Officer, Land Systems
Army National Guard
- Major General Timothy J. Kadavy, ARNG, Deputy Director, Army National Guard
Combined Arms Support Command
U.S. Army Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4
- "Modernization and Sustainment of the TWV Fleet"
- Mr. Christopher Lowman, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Army G-4 & Director of Maintenance Policy, Programs and Processes, Department of the Army, Pentagon
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
PEO CS&CSS and the U.S. Army Transportation School ~a Huntley/Brinkley Approach
- "Aligning the TWV Fleet for the Future"
- Mr. Kevin M. Fahey (SES), Program Executive Officer, Combat Support & Combat Service Support: PEO CS & CSS Overview
- COL(P) Stephen E. Farmen, USA, U.S. Army, Chief of Transportation, Commandant, U.S. Army Transportation School
- Program Brief and Panel Discussion
- Mr. David Hansen,Joint Program Manager, MRAP USMC
- Mr. Carl Owens,Army Project Manager, MRAP, PEO CS&CSS
Joint Combat Support Systems (JCSS)
- COL William Boruff, USA, Project Manager, Joint Combat Support Systems,
Tactical Vehicles (TV) Program, PEO CS&CSS Program Brief
- COL David G. Bassett, USA, Project Manager, Tactical Vehicles