Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
Armaments & Munitions Forum
"Balancing Armament Innovation & Readiness Improvements within Budget Constraints"
12 - 13 November 2013
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Welcome and Introduction:
- Mr. Dave Broden, President, Broden Resource Solutions, LLC; Chair, NDIA Armaments Division
"Industry/Government Partnerships Ensuring Readiness and Innovation During Budget Uncertainty"
Government Keynote Address:
- BG John J. McGuiness, USA, Senior Commander, PEO Ammunition
ARDEC Armaments and Munitions Technology Thrusts
- Ms. Barbara Machak, Executive Director, ESIC, ARDEC
DoD Ordnance Technology Consortium (DOTC)
- Mr. Gary Schneider, President, CEO, G. Schneider and Associates, Inc.
Update/Status on DoD Authorization and Appropriations For FY14
- Lt Col Robert Levinson, USAF (Ret), Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
"Small Arms System Advances in Times of Diminishing Resources"
Small Arms Systems Keynote Address:
- Mr. James Shields, Deputy Program Executive Officer, PEO Ammunition, U.S. Army
Small Arms Industry Perspective
- Mr. Bruce Webb, Vice President, Specialty Ammunition, Nammo Talley, Inc.
- Mr. Brian Lisankie, President, Aimpoint, Inc.
Joint Service Small Arms Program Presentation
- Mr. Joel Goldman, Chief, Joint Service Small Arms Program Officer, ARDEC
- Dr. Barton H. Halpern, JSSAP Technology Manager, Joint Service Small Arms Program Officer, ARDEC
- Mr. Michael Tauber, Small Arms and Accessories Lead, DOTC, Joint Service Small Arms Program Officer, ARDEC
PM Soldier Weapons
- COL Scott Armstrong, USA, Project Manager, Soldier Weapons
- LTC Paul Alessio, USA, Product Manager, Crew-Served Weapons
- LTC Shawn Lucas, USA, Product Manager, Individual Weapons
PM MAS Small Caliber Ammo
- LTC Phil Clark, USA, Deputy Project Manager, Maneuver Ammunition Systems Small Caliber Ammuntion
Ensuring Readiness: Industrial Base Training, Logistics, Maintenance, Industrial Resource, Challenges and Opportunities
- Mr. Jean Louis Vanderstraeten, President and CEO, FN Manufacturing, LLC
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
"Expanding the warfighter's capability through technology investment"
PM MAS Overview
- COL Paul Hill, USA, Project Manager, Maneuver Ammunition Systems
PM CAS Overview
- Mr. Rene Kiebler, Deputy Project Manager, Combat Ammunition Systems, U.S. Army
PM CCS Program and Technology Overview
- COL Richard J. Hornstein, USA, Project Manager, Close Combat Systems
Armaments and Munitions For Unmanned Platform Industry View
- Mr. Charles Dean, Director of Business Development, Technology Solutions, Unmanned Systems, QinetiQ
Additive Manufacturing (3-D) Innovation Enabling New Technologies and Manufacturing Capabilities
- Mr. John Dobstetter, Business Development Manager, Stratasys
Applications of Unique Modeling Simulation For Armament System Improvement Industry
- Mr. William McGinn, Senior Application Engineer, Ansys, Inc.
Extraction of Aerodynamic Coefficients Via Data Fusion, Mr. Alan Hathaway, Arrow Tech Associates, Inc.
Unconventional and Emerging Armament Systems: (UEAS) Overview
- Mr. Dan Hartman, Business Development, Spectra Technologies, LLC; NDIA Unconventional and Emerging Technology Armaments Systems Committee
"A 360-Degree View of Unconventional and Emerging Armaments: New Capability For Affordable Response"
NATO Non-Lethal Capabilities update
- Mr. John Edwards, Program Management Official, JSAAP, U.S. Army ARDEC; Chairman, NATO Sub Group on Non-Lethal Capabilities
Mission Payload M Non-Lethal Weapon System Scalable Non-Lethal Effects Weapon
- Mr. Kris Hildebrandt, Executive Director, General Dynamics-OTS
Recent Developments in Manufacturing of Primers Based on Nanoenergetic Composites
- Dr. Zac Doorenbos, Principal R&D Engineer,Innovative Materials and Processes, LLC