Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
58th Annual Fuze Conference
"Fuzing In A Challenging Environment"
7 - 9 July 2015
Session II - U.S. Government Science, Technology & Acquisition
Army S&T Strategy
- Mr. Phil Gorman, Competency Manager, Fuze Div., FPAT, METC, ARDEC, Fuze Division
- Mr. Gene Henderson, Aviation & Missile Research, Development & Engineering Center
Navy S&T Strategy
- Dr. Michael Deeds, Fuze and Initiation Branch Head, Naval Surface Warfare Center IHEODTD
Joint Fuze Technology Program (JFTP)
- Mr. Lawrence Fan, Sr. Fuze Engineer, Surface Warfare Center IHEODTD
US and NATO Fuzing Related Standards
- Mr. Homesh Lalbahadur, Team Leader, US Army ARDEC
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
- 17638 - Long-Term Data Retention of Flash Cells Used in Critical Applications, Mr. Keith Bergevin, Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA)
- 17753 - Target Characterization Testing, Mr. John Gautz, Electronics Development Corp.
- 17723 - Planned Obsolescence of Electronic Fuzes, Mr. David Pernas, Stragitech Labs, Inc.
- 17707 - A Low Voltage Command - Arm System for Distributed Fuzing, Mr. Mark E Etheridge, US Army AMRDEC
- 17747 - Evaluation of a Novel Mounting Method for Surface Mount Capacitors, Mr. Shane Curtis, Sandia National Labs
- 17700 - LEEFI Plasma Firing Currents, Causes, Consequences and Cures, Mr. Thomas M Nickolin, Weacomm, Inc.
Thursday, July 9, 2015
- 17701 - Lead is Dead, Mr. Harald Wich, Diehl & Eagle Picher
- 17724 - A New Commercial Fuze Family Fulfilling Modern Safety and Reliability Requirements for 40mm Grenades, Mr. Robert Huettner, Rheinmetall Defence
- 17755 - A Robust Methodology for Calculating MILDTL-23659 Fireset Compliance, Dr. Glen A Kading, Excelitas Technologies Corporation
- 17743 - Development of the MCEFI, Mr. Gert H Scholtes, TNO
- Pulse Test of Firing Capacitor Characteristics - Mr. Fred Piering, Weacomm, Inc.
- 17582 - Distributed Ignition Safety Device for a Divert and Control System, Mr. Joseph E. Carvalho, Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company
- 17583 - SENS, A Miniaturized High-g Sensing Data Recorder, Mr. Manuel Fritz, MBDA TDW GmbH
- 17722 - Characterizing Detonator Performance in Dynamic Witness Plates, Dr. Michael J. Murphy, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- 17732 - Proximity Sensor Technologies - Application to New Munitions, Mr. Max Perrin, JUNGHANS Defence
- 17752 - Target Scene Generator, Mr. Don Atkins, Electronics Development Corp.
- 17731 - Kaman MEMS Based Fuzing Technology, Mr. Robert Renz, Kaman Precision Products
- 17769 - DoD MEMS Fuze Reliability Evaluation, Mr. Daniel Lanterman, NSWC IHEODTD
- 17715 - Nano Second Behavioral of Exploding Bridge Wire (EBW) using Ultra High Speed Imaging Technology, Dr. Muthurajan Harries, Energetics Research Institute
- 17726 - High Shock Testing Capabilities and Instrumentation Strategies, Mr. Christian Euba, TDW (MBDA)
- 17756 - A Synchronous Addressed Communications Method for Coordinating Multiple Output and Effects in Fuzing Systems, Mr. Steven P Cornett, Excelitas Technologies Corp.
- 17757 - Apex Sensing Using COTS Motion Processor Units, Mr. Robert N. Johnson, Electronics Development Corp
- 17740 - Designing for Challenging Environments - Getting it Right the First Time, Mr. Stephen Redington PE, US Army ARDEC