Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 format
Ground Robotics Capabilities Conference & Exhibition
"A New Horizon: Defining The Use of Robotic & Autonomous Systems and The Gained Benefits"
7 - 8 April 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Mr. David Heaven, TSWG/NIJ Support, National Bomb Squad Commanders Advisory Board Hazardous Devices Program Support, Inc.
- Mr. Scott Davis, Program Executive Officer, PEO Combat Support & Combat Service Support
- Mr. Tom Dee, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Expeditionary Programs and Logistics Management, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Research, Development and Acquisition
- Mr. Shad Reese, Staff Specialist, Joint Ground Robotics Enterprise OUSD AT&L/Tactical Warfare Systems/Land Warfare & Munitions
Panel: Program of Record VS. Non-Program, Non-Standard Equipment - The Burden of Sustainment
Moderator: Mr.Todd Willert, USA, (Ret), Program Analyst, TARDEC Emerging Capabilities Office
- Maj James Wood, USAF, Unmanned Systems Acquisition Program Lead, AFCEC/CXAE
- Capt Aaron Peters, USN, Program Manager, Expeditionary Missions
- Mr. Bryan McVeigh, Project Manager, Project Manager Force Projection
- Mr. Jorgen Pedersen, Chairman, NDIA Robotics Division; President & CEO, RE2, Inc.
- Mr. Kevin Ryan, PMP, Director of U.S. Government Robotics Defense & Security Business Unit, iRobot Corporation
- Mr. Walt Werner, Director, Northrop Grumman Remotec
The Defense Mobility Enterprise: An Update
- Mr. Tony Melita, Executive Director, National Advanced Mobility Consortium
- Dr. Robert Diltz, Robotics Program Manager, Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Panel: What Is The Correct Level of Autonomy?
Moderator: Mr. Thomas Gonzalez, Senior Vice President, Stratom, Inc.
- LTC Matt Dooley, USA, Chief, Lethality Branch, Army Capabilities Integration Center, Training and Doctrine Command (Invited)
- Mr. Jim Parker, Associate Director for Ground Vehicle Robotic, Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (TARDEC)
- LTC Joe Bell, USA (Ret), President, Acquisition Technologies Integrated, Inc.
- Dr. Todd Danko, LMCO, Lead Robotics Research Scientist, Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Laboratories
- LtCol Hank Lutz, USMC, Ground Systems Lead, JRAST Joint Staff, J8 Force Application
Joint Concept For Robotic and Autonomous Systems: A Vision For Future RAS Employment
- LtCol Hank Lutz, USMC, Ground Systems Lead, Joint Staff Robotic and Autonomous Systems Team, J8
DARPA Ground Robotics
- Mr. Brad Tousley, Director, Tactical Technology Office, DARPA
Panel: The Drive Towards Greater Interoperability
Moderator:Mr. William Thomasmeyer, National Advanced Mobility Consortium