Files are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 or PowerPoint (.ppt) format
Ground Robotics Capabilities Conference & Exhibition
"Adapting at the Speed of a Changing World"
10 - 11 April 2018
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Jose Gonzalez, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics
UGV-UAV Teaming Panel
Moderator: MAJ Mike Dvorak, USA Army Capabilities Integration Center
- Errol Farr, Director, Business Development, AeroVironment, Inc.
- Robert Mawson, Senior Business Development Manager, QinetiQ North America
- Al Rebara, Director, Ground Robotics, Roboteam Inc.
- LtCol Kevin Reilly, USMC, Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory
- Mack Traynor, President and CEO, ReconRobotics, Inc.
- David Viens, Senior Business Development Executive, Endeavor Robotics
Defense Mobility Enterprise
- Tony Melita, Executive Director, National Advanced Mobility Consortium
- Kevin Mills, Associate Director, U.S. Army Tank Automotive Research, Development, and Engineering Center
PM FP Robotics Portfolio
- Bryan McVeigh, Project Manager, PM Force Protection
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Unmanned Systems Safety Precepts
- Jeffrey Fornoff, Electronics Engineer, U.S. Army ARDEC
- Michael Demmick, Executive Secretary, Joint Weapon Safety Working Group (JWSWG), & Weapon System Explosives Safety Review Board (WSESRB) SME for Large Caliber Ammunition & Large Caliber Guns
Moderator: Bill Thomasmeyer, Consultant, National Advanced Mobility Consortium (NAMC)
- Jered Leo, Attorney, Business Law, Picatinny Legal Office
- LTC Cory Berg, USA, Project Manager, Force Projection
- LTC Stuarty Hatfield, USA, Branch Chief, Soldier Systems and Unmanned Ground Systems FDD, Army G-8
- Patrick McGrath, Chief, Material System Division, U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Capability Manager, EOD
- Patrick McKinney, Department of the Army Systems Coordinator (DASC), U.S. Army